- 1 cup of Butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup of Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sodium bicarbonate
- ¼ Teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of nuts
- Put the butter in a bowl inside the microwave, that way it will be melted.
- In a bowl add the sugar and the butter, add one to one the eggs, and mix until only combined.
- Add Hershey’s cocoa, flour, bicarbonate, vanilla and salt. Mix until only combined. Add nuts.
- Combine everything in a bowl. Bake at 180 degrees F about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Enjoy it