New York for the Holidays
There’s no city like New York. There’s an energy to the city that just isn’t captured anywhere else in the world, that being said I also have to add that no one celebrates the holiday season like New York. There is a sense of wonder in the air, and everywhere you turn you’ll find twinkling lights and elaborate decorations.
Here is 10 things you can do during the holidays:
3. Serendipity III Is famous for the Frozen Hot Chocolate, my favorite is Three Scoops of Ice Cream. But don’t eat there, the food is just ok.
4. This is where the ball drops on New Year’s Eve.
5. NYC’s Amazing Holiday Windows (Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue) Check out the videos>
6. Grand Central Holiday Fair.
7. Artists and Fleas at Chelsea Market
8. Columbus Circle Holiday Market It is a good place for souvenirs and street food.
9. Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Head to Brooklyn for luminous displays.
10. Sledding in the City. Take advantage of the wintery weather and join the fun Prospect Park in Brooklyn or Central Park in Manhattan are classic locations to enjoy some slip-sliding fun.